[mugdockrunners] Re: Breakfast swap

  • From: Susan Mutch <susan.mutch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 19:42:42 +0100

Same!!

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Jun 2015, at 18:02, mairi murray <mairi.murray@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Same!

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Jun 2015, at 17:49, John and Carolyn <millercj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Our copy is winging its way to us. I'm looking forward to the book signing
ceremony on Saturday
John

On Tuesday, 30 June 2015, Sue Barnett <Susan.Barnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Done too…..

sue

From: JAMES ALLAN <james.allan16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29/06/2015 8:44 pm (GMT+00:00)
To: mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great, a captive audience trying to sort out breakfast, so while you are
online,

why not log on to Amazon and order a paperback or Kindle version of an
interesting wee book called

"From Swinging To Smart" by James Allan

It is not about wife swapping.

Cheers, Mr Twinkle

On Monday, June 29, 2015 8:39 PM, Catherine Dunnet
<catherinedunnet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi we are already doing 11th July!! Have u got your dates mixed up? (Or
have I??)

On 29 Jun 2015, at 17:04, Lorna Forde <dlforde@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi there
Can anyone swap their breakfast date with 11th July . Damian and I can do
this week 5th then 25 th onwards , any takers ?
L&D

Sent from my iPhone********************

Some important reminder info:

- To post on the mailing list, simply send an email to
mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

- You can unsubscribe from the list by sending an email to
mugdockrunners-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field OR by visiting the list page at
//www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners

- You can View the list's information at
//www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners
and our list's webpage at
//www.freelists.org/webpage/mugdockrunners

- Online, searchable archives of our list are available at
//www.freelists.org/archive/mugdockrunners Each list's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.

- There's an FAQ at //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq.

Save Changes
Cancel

All trademarks and copyrights within the FreeLists archives are owned by
their respective owners. Everything else ©2000-2009 Avenir Technologies,
LLC.
FreeLists is a service of Avenir Technologies, LLC.

list of 5 items
• www.freelists.org
• lists
• signup