[mugdockrunners] 1st April

  • From: JAMES ALLAN <james.allan16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 20:20:11 +0100

Well, where to start !

OK, I will start with the practical - Did anyone leave a cardigan and / or
jacket at the venue ?
I have them in my house - cardigan is Oasis cream coloured with floral patterns
- jacket is Low Alpine green waterproof.

Next, apologies for the poor sound and wait between acts - I blame the
professional sound guy - but we won't let that spoil our enjoyment.

Finally, and most importantly, despite my 'instruction' not to bring gifts for
the pensioner, I was blatantly ignored and was inundated with presents, cards
and best wishes. Therefore, I must pretend to be angry and protest but inwardly
am very humbled, honoured and humorous.

I thought the event was great and only because of the turnout and participation
of all of you, those on stage, those on the dancefloor and those on their bums.

So, genuine thanks and appreciation from my family and myself, it has been a
pleasure doing business with you and I might need to have another party to use
up the booze that I inherited and give the opportunity to listen to the new
music player - if only I knew who to invite.

Thanks again and again.

Mr Twinkle (60) & Mrs Twinkle (not far behind)