[mswindowsxp] Re: screen colour

  • From: "Paul Lindberg" <phlindberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 11:20:47 -0700

One thing that I have seen cause that problem is when the Cable that
connects between the Monitor & the Computer is "loose".  I would try
disconnecting that Monitor Data Cable at both the PC & the Monitor Sides
and then reconnect it (also, try jiggling it a little while connected &
with the monitor on to see if it causes the screen picture to change or
get better)...

Good Luck...Paul