[mswindowsxp] Re: screen colour

  • From: "Carol" <Caroll213@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 08:32:44 -0400

Hi Chris yes it does have color temp but i have not touched that at all...i
did check the display adapter and it says it is working ok maybe i should
try to do system restore? and yes it has a 3 yr warranty i just got this pc
2 months ago it a dell 4400 w/xp home edtion...thanks for your help
Chris....   carol