[mswindowsxp] RE: [mswindowsxp] SP1 Warning?  Help?

  • From: cej4108@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Charles E. James)
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:03:25 -0400

I can't remember the article or the exact specs but the article indicated that
there are problems when applying SP's with a dual boot config.

Go to MS knowledge base and pull up the page on this issue for the workaround,
etc.

Also, when installing the SP did you choose the choice for reverting to the
previous config. This, I believe, is the only way to get back to normal until
you get the workaround. The workaround will require it to be rolled back
anyway...

--
Charles E. James, Programmer/Analyst I
U. C. Berkeley, Berkeley California