[mswindowsxp] Re: mswindowsxp Digest V1 #10

  • From: "Carol" <Caroll213@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 13:20:38 -0400

thanks for all the help well been working on it all morning here called the
tech at dell and he could not even help me out kinda made things worse had
me installing a drive that was not even compatiable with xp 4400 i was like
bud this is not gonna work and it didnt so we tried a bunch of other things
like the color settings on the monitor and uninstalled the 16 mb ati range
ultra 4x agp graphics card and then reinstalled it fron the cd but that
didnt even work then he had me restore back from a few weeks ago...so then
he said to goto ms and download video card so i'm working on that now..not
sure where to find it there..i'm still a new to all this pc stuff...well
thanks again for all your help and when i do get it fixed i will post
back.....  carol