[mswindowsxp] Re: domain administrator password

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:17:11 +0100

Talk to your domain admin maybe? Regular users aren't normally allowed to
join computers adhoc to domain. At least not if the sys/domain admin is
sane. ;-)

An administrator folder is most always created on a machine at install. It
doesn't necessary imply a domain admin has been logged on to that particular
machine.

Anyway, a question like this kinda' sounds like you're up to no good...
--
/Sorin