[mswindowsxp] Re: XP - McAfee problem

  • From: Melanie <melanietersigni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 11:18:24 -0700 (PDT)

hi tom, i use Norton had no trouble with that with working with XP....i hear
Zonealarm works great with XP as well and its free......not sure about
McAfee.....
 Tom LeStrange wrote:
Now that you mention XP problems there has been an issue that I have been
meaning to check out. Twice now after getting XP upgrades I have had to
reload my McAfee virus scan. The symptom I get is I cannot activate "system
scan". I contacted McAfee and was told that I had to reload. That fixed my
problem but it happened again after the next upgrade. Has anyone else had
this problem.
Tom