[mswindowsxp] Re: XP Home

  • From: foofaraw in the middle <foofaraw_in_the_middle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:06:26 -0800 (PST)

GoToMyPC can do it too. Use the trial version and download from the website
below without first giving them your credit card (this is kinda a secret part
of the website that most people don't know about). Someone in my group took the
matter (the credit card problem) up with them. The problem was resolved, and
the link below will bypass the credit card necessity:
https://www.gotomypc.com/s/ccare/nocreditcardtrial

Paul

 Derek Beaney <dbeaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:there are other programs out
there that do the same thing i can only rember 2 Vnc and netware dameon
tools... both programs run on all Ms os'es.. and u can find them at
www.download.com