[mswindowsxp] Wxp or Internet Explorer Problem?

  • From: toml77@xxxxxxx
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:23:51 +0000

I am not sure this is an XP problem but I hope someone on the list might know
the answer.
I loaded Pinnacle Studio Deluxe V8 on my computer and when I tried to register
it I could not load any pages on IE.  I only get the message "Unable to load
the page".  Also I cannot load any mail through Outlook.  This message appears
instantly each time I reload IE.  I connect to the net OK but that is where all
communications stops.  I used "System Restore" to configure my computer to the
state prior to the new programs and the problem still existed.  It seems like I
had this problem in the past abut cannot for the life of me remember how I
fixed it.  I know my internet connection is OK because I am using it now on
another computer.
I would appreciate any help offered.
Thanks, Tom