[mswindowsxp] Re: Windows Messenger UPDATE Causes a 2nd Occurrance of Messenger

  • From: "Paul Lindberg" <phlindberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:08:43 -0800

That is the same thing that happens with me, now.

-MSN Messenger starts on WinXP Startup
-Windows Messenger starts (but doesn't Logon) on Outlook 2002 Startup
(it used to start on WinXP Startup)

I thought it was sort of sneaky to tell me there was a Windows Messenger
Software Upgrade Available and then Install a 2nd Messenger Program (MSN
Messenger).  :-(

---Paul