[mswindowsxp] Re: Windows Messenger UPDATE Causes a 2nd Occurrance of Messenger

  • From: foofaraw in the middle <foofaraw_in_the_middle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 11:28:14 -0800 (PST)

Hey Charlie! Is this the only Windowns group you belong to now? hehe...You
should come back and aggravate certain members in those former groups you
belong to..LOL...serves them for being too anal...Belated Happy Thanksgiving,
Charles! You spent it with your kids?
 "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Stranger! ;-)

> [...]
wrote:

---
It's lights OUT for you viruses!

How-to tutorials, tech links and tech newz will be posted there regularly.
Let's learn from each other. Post any computer problems you are having there.
Geeks, tech gurus, techies, newbies, technoids and everyone are all welcome,
except spammers. OTs or non-tech postings are permitted. However, anything
illegal will not be allowed.