[mswindowsxp] Re: Windows Media Player

  • From: Ted Cotton <tabcot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:38:44 +1300

Hi, Joe

I haven't tried any other music player as yet, but I like the look of  WMP
and it performs very well.

> I dunno what kind of 'work' one does 'on' WMP

I have copied several CDs to the library and have acquired many other music
files. Some of the Album.info files would not display when WMP was playing,
but I have overcome this difficulty. I made a folder and named it "Cover
Info." and have copied several scanned CD covers and covers I managed to get
off the Internet. This works really well.

Many of the music files automatically display the Album.info when WMP is
playing and I am sure that these .jpeg image files are in their respective
music folders, but I can't read them!  In a folder containing six music
files, "Properties" say that there are 10 files in the folder.  I do have
the "Show Hidden Files" option checked.

I can read some of these files from my Backup disk which uses Windows Fax
Viewer).

Many thanks for your coments, Joe.

Regards,

Ted.
-----

 but if you have some need
> besides playing and keeping track of your music please let us know.
Chances