[mswindowsxp] Re: Windows Media Player

  • From: Joe Parker <joeparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 20:08:10 -0400

At 04:42 PM 10/9/2003, you wrote:
>Can anyone tell me where Windows Media Player stores its library and
>settings? I have done a lot of work on this program over the past week and
>would like to back it up.

Forget it. This is only one reason why WMP is fairly useless. At least
_try_ a few of the other free music players (e.g. Winamp2) and cd
catalogers (e.g. WhereIsIt).

I dunno what kind of 'work' one does 'on' WMP but if you have some need
besides playing and keeping track of your music please let us know. Chances
are there's already a free Winamp plugin that will do it.