[mswindowsxp] Windows Media Player

  • From: Ted Cotton <tabcot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:42:17 +1300

Hi, to all XP users.
Can anyone tell me where Windows Media Player stores its library and settings?
I have done a lot of work on this program over the past week and would like to
back it up.

I have looked in "Program Files\Windows Media Player" but it's not there. There
are two files in the "Music" folder" One is a  "Music file" and the other a
playlist, but it is neither of those.

I have written three letters asking for help about Windows Media Player, but
have had no replies, as yet. Perhaps they've gone astray...?

Kind regards

Ted
-----