[mswindowsxp] Windows Media Player.

  • From: Ted Cotton <tabcot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 19:12:35 +1300

Hi, All.
Further to my question regarding the location of Album.info files for Windows
media Player.

The "Properties" menu of one particular music folder shows that it has six
files copied to it, although only the MP3 music file is showing. I suppose that
this is where these .info files are located.

I Have the "Tools\Folder Options\View\Show Hidden Files" box checked and I have
tried all the "Views" in the "Properties\Customise\Use this folder type as a
template" folder. How can I view these files?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Ted.
-------