[mswindowsxp] Windows Explorer question

  • From: Jim Walls <k6ccc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 00:18:17 -0800

I would like to change what fields Windows creates when directory is created. I know how to change it once a directory is created, but I would prefer not to have to change it every time I create a new directory. Specifically (in this case), Windows insists that when a directory is created with music files, I must want a field for year. I have no interest in year and would like to not have that field created (or at least displayed), and I would like to have it display other fields. Anyone know how to change the default?

Thanks

--
73