[mswindowsxp] Win XP problem

  • From: Theki56@xxxxxx
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 02:40:11 EDT

I am having trouble with Win XP Home,showing an error that has the following
line in it:C:\Docume~1\Dan\Locals~1\temp\wer54.tmp.diroOO\appcompat.txt-this
dumps me off the internet,keeps Winamp from running,keeps many other programs
from opening/running and generally aggravates me-I would appreciate any
suggestions(lookes it up on Google and it recommended uninstalling IE?)
Thanks, dan
"Natural ability without education has more often attained to glory and
virtue than education without natural ability."

Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)