[mswindowsxp] Re: Trust problem

  • From: "Tahlia Thomas" <tahlia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 00:05:39 -0400

We remove our master image system from the domain and join a workgroup
before imaging; then add each computer to the domain individually after
imaging is completed. We avoid the trust problem this way.

If you have completed the imaging, remove the system from the domain, then
re-add it, and your problem should disappear. This technique also works for
systems that develop a NIC problem which causes a trust problem during
normal use.

Best of luck,

Tahlia Thomas
Coordinator, Academic Computing Labs