[mswindowsxp] Re: System Restore.

  • From: Joe Parker <joeparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:13:14 -0500

System Restore sure seemed like a good idea. But it seems to miss more
problems than it helps, and since it takes a lot of drive space to do that,
I'm on the verge of shutting it off entirely. Whatever specific problems
you're having can probably be fixed somehow else, but if you've tried to
use SR that much you may be doing something wrong.

Annoyingly, Powerquest's website doesn't seem to offer the patch for
download but rather says: