[mswindowsxp] System Restore.

  • From: Ted Cotton <tabcot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:15:18 +1300

Hi,  All.
I have used "System Restore" a couple of times on my XP OS and it has got me
out of trouble. Yesterday I tried it again and the only "Restore Point" for
December had yesterday's date which was no good to me. Clicking the top L/H
arrow beside the calendar doesn't take it back a month. Why is this? I have
installed a couple of programmes recently and I thought a "Restore Point" was
automatically created.

Also, does any-one know where I can get a "Error 1513 Patch" for Partition
Magic 8.01. I have written to Powerquest requesting it, but I have heard that
they are very slow in replying to E-mails.

Many thanks,

Regards

Ted.
-----