[mswindowsxp] System Restore.

  • From: Ted Cotton <tabcot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:02:44 +1200

Hi, All.
I want to restore my  system to an earlier date using System Restore. It goes
through all the motions, but after rebooting I get the following message:

                                                          Restoration
Incomplete.
                                                          Your Computer cannot
be restored to: (Selected date).
                                                          No changes have been
made to your computer.

There is a checkpoint recorded for almost every day and I have tried several
with the same result.

Can any-one offer any help on this one?

Many Thanks,

Ted