[mswindowsxp] Re: Spice girls' vocal concert

  • From: "George" <akohut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 21:19:12 -0600

About a half a year ago I was receiving notifications that I was sending out
the klez v. but the real source was the University of Manchester UK
psychology dept. server. The klez virus starts mailing its self out, with
info it gets out of an address book, so if your address is the originator it
is probably off of some server that has your email address listed there and
it's not coming from you.

George