[mswindowsxp] Re: Setting up a remote computer as an Internet provider

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <cruggeri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:40:41 -0700

ok , for now i guess i am not going to try this( @ least not @ work
anyhow)The below statement was in help. Someone else with more knowledge
than i as to why this is and how to configure it correctly in the below
environment, but i don't need another headache

Important

You should not use this feature in a network with other Windows 2000 Server
domain controllers, DNS servers, gateways, DHCP servers, or systems
configured for static IP.