[mswindowsxp] Re: Setting up a remote computer as an Internet provider

  • From: foofaraw in the middle <foofaraw_in_the_middle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:43:18 -0800 (PST)

Maybe this is not completely useless depending. When you connect to your work
computer, do you have to connect to your ISP first before you dial out to your
work computer?
 Chris Ruggeri <cruggeri@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I did misunderstand...sorry...but this is to connect to my xp pro machine @
work to improve my browse performance. server. I always connect to my xp pro
machine @ work after I dial up via remote desktop connection to browse the
web just for the performance increase( work has a t1 and we only have dial
up in our tiny little town and I have no line of sight to get a wireless
connection :( ). My apology if that was useless info for you.

Chris