[mswindowsxp] Re: Setting up a remote computer as an Internet provider

  • From: foofaraw in the middle <foofaraw_in_the_middle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:21:27 -0800 (PST)

Exactly! The cafe is already online. The client (from home) will dialup via
modem (phone line) to the XP Pro in the cafe.
 Steven Peck DNET <speck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You want to turn the XP box into a router?
If it is in an Internet Caf=E9, one would assume that there is network
connectivity already. Where would the client system be connecting =
from?