[mswindowsxp] Re: Setting up a remote computer as an Internet provider

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <cruggeri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:26:37 -0700

All you should need to do is go to system properties and click on the remote
option, and under remote desktop allow users to connect to this computer. I
have the XP firewall turned off and allow our firwall to handle security.
There should not be anything more to it. The only issue with XP pro is it
only allows one connection @ a time. At least, that is the only
functionality I have been able to get it to work so far. HTH

Chris