[mswindowsxp] Scripting Windows XP

  • From: "Rosemary Sarkis" <rosemary_sarkis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 20:44:43 +1000

Hi

Thanks for those that replied about RIS.  However, unless I am incorrect, I
thought RIS would only help me with the deployment aspect.  My big issue is
actually scripting the OS and apps so it is automatic and good for deploying
in an enterprise environment.  I need an app that will assist with the
scripting/configuring - anyone have any ideas??  There must be some tools
that so this.  Any info or internet links muchly appreciated.

Thanks
Rose

Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp