[mswindowsxp] Re: Roxio and XP not agreeing..........Kelly

  • From: Melanie <melanietersigni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:45:25 -0700 (PDT)

the one onXP works but its so slow...or can i speed up the burning time........
 MrSimoomin@xxxxxxx wrote:hi andrew

perhaps the power version is the key then. i was using the free version that
came in the box withmy cw writter. i was happy with the software until i
upgraded to windows xp. then i discovered that roxio and sony (the drive
manufacturer) had left me in the cold with no resonbly priced upgrade path. i
currently burn cd's with the software built into windows xp, written by roxio
and i find this works just fine.

simon :-)