[mswindowsxp] Re: Roxio and XP not agreeing..........Kelly

  • From: "Andrew Gledhill" <mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 07:32:26 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: <MrSimoomin@xxxxxxx>
To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 1:13 AM
Subject: [mswindowsxp] Re: Roxio and XP not agreeing..........Kelly

HREF="mailto:melanietersigni@xxxxxxxx";>melanietersigni@xxxxxxxx</A>
HREF="mailto:mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>
> > Sent from the Internet
> >

> > hi kelly....i tell ya...my husband got the newest driver and he spent
over
> > a week trying to install this program...it worked fine with ME but for
some
> > weird reason its not working good with XP i hope they come up with a
patch
> > or something to fix this...even Roxio doesn't know why this is giving
some
> > much problem...its a great software...i have made alot of cds and its
> > fast...but right now...no luck...used xp burner and Nero but they are
slow
> > and sometime complicated.......i wanted to get Roxio photosuite...but i
am
> > afraid the same problem.........
> > "Kelly C. Hanna" wrote:>
> > >my husband installed mine couple months ago and it works great i love
> > it...although for some reason it doesn't like
> > >Roxio cd burner installing....its been a real struggle to get it
> > on.....once hubby formatted my whole hard drive no
> > >go....i told its ok...i will use Nero for now............
> >
> > You have to get the newest version of the driver for XP...even then I've
> > heard it doesn't work very well.
> >
> > Kelly & Jana Hanna
> > HannaWoodworks
> > ClassicChevyCountry

i am using easy cd creator 5 platinum version, with no problems, (mind you i
did stop the cd services from running at start) and i get no problems at
all.

also i am using winoncd 5 power version, again with no problems.

i am using windows xp home.

     Yours electronically,

     Andrew Gledhill.

  I Am A `Thawte` Web of Trust Notaries For Cleveland Area
                                               ////
                                             (o o)
                                  -oOO--(_)--OOo-
       Email: andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or tasone@xxxxxxxxxxxx
       www: http://www.tasone.org.uk
  PGP Keys available at the above Web site or by email to me