[mswindowsxp] Roxio and XP not agreeing..........Kelly

  • From: Melanie <melanietersigni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 11:21:34 -0700 (PDT)

hi kelly....i tell ya...my husband got the newest driver and he spent over a
week trying to install this program...it worked fine with ME but for some weird
reason its not working good with XP i hope they come up with a patch or
something to fix this...even Roxio doesn't know why this is giving some much
problem...its a great software...i have made alot of cds and its fast...but
right now...no luck...used xp burner and Nero but they are slow and sometime
complicated.......i wanted to get Roxio photosuite...but i am afraid the same
problem.........
 "Kelly C. Hanna" wrote:>
>my husband installed mine couple months ago and it works great i love
>it...although for some reason it doesn't like
>Roxio cd burner installing....its been a real struggle to get it on.....once
>hubby formatted my whole hard drive no
>go....i told its ok...i will use Nero for now............

You have to get the newest version of the driver for XP...even then I've heard
it doesn't work very well.

Kelly & Jana Hanna
HannaWoodworks
ClassicChevyCountry