[mswindowsxp] Re: Registry Tweak

  • From: Joe Parker <joeparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 09:08:44 -0500

No need to screw with the registry, so why would you want to? Am I missing
something? Anyway I doubt there's a simple one-click entry in the registry
or policy editor that's anywhere as easy.

Easily possible to get the XP UI as fast as Win2k. But personally, I figure
what's all this wasted CPU power for anyway? So I leave all my effects on.
And even add some with 3rd party products (e.g. CursorXP). It really
doesn't affect the 'performance' of the machine at all - just the
perception of it.