[mswindowsxp] Re: Random Dial-UP

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:38:47 -0500

This is from a malware program on your PC. Go to My Computer and click on
the control Panel. Open the add/remove programs applet and see if there is a
program that looks like that and remove it.  If you can't find it go out to
Lava Software and get Adaware..there is a free version and it should detect
and remove it for you. If you purchase this software, it is absolutely worth
every penny you spend.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net