[mswindowsxp] Re: Out of Office AutoReply: mswindowsxp Digest V1 #7

  • From: Rene Brehmer <cerberus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 20:12:28 +0200

For the record; Auto-replies and mail-lists don't go hand in hand ...

If you MUST use auto-reply, set your mail-subscription to no mail first... it's bloody annoying to get loads of out-of-office replies everytime someone sends a message to the list...

I'm subscribed to several lists, and on a few others, it ended in a flame war when a few people went on vacation simultaneously ... not a pretty sight...so moderator, please put Jay on no mail...

Rene

At 03.11 04-07-2002 -0400, you wrote:

I will be out of the office until next Monday for the July 4th holiday.

The Help Desk can be reached at 718-9000.

Thanks!

Jay

-- Rene Brehmer Self-educated programmer and dimwit

Visit my website, Cerberus' Hot Spot
http://www.geocities.com/cerberus_hotdog
Babes and hardware, software & internet references...