[mswindowsxp] Re: Option to Resize E-Mail Pictures gone.

  • From: Ted Cotton <tabcot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:24:01 +1300

Hi, Joe.

Thank you for your reply.

> Ya got me. I don't even know what a 'file and folder tasks' _is_.

Okay: When I open my "My Pictures" folder, There is a Pane down the
left-hand side and one of the boxes in it is named:  "File and Folder Tasks
" Listed are: Rename this Folder, Move this Folder,
Copy this Folder, Share this Folder and E-Mail this Folder's Files. If I
select a file or files and click "E-Mail this Folder's files" It opens
Outlook Express with the file or files attached. In the past, however, it
would give me the choice of making the pictures smaller ( about 56kbs) not
actually compressing them.

I am using XP Home, BTW.

Kind Regards,

Ted.