[mswindowsxp] Re: Option to Resize E-Mail Pictures gone.

  • From: Joe Parker <joeparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 21:50:38 -0500

At 04:39 PM 12/2/2004, you wrote:
>When clicking "E-Mail this File" in "File & Folder Tasks" with a .jpg file
>selected, a window used to appear asking if I wanted to reduce the file
>size. I don't get this option now. Could this be something that SP2 has
>adjusted?

Ya got me. I don't even know what a 'file and folder tasks' _is_.
Presumably this was some kind of extension added by some paint program, but
I dunno which one. But it doesn't sound too useful - if you normally keep
huge .jpgs but want to recompress them for emailing you'll really need
previews so you'll have to use your favorite paint program anyway.