[mswindowsxp] Re: OT: The mess is coming Jan 1, 2003

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:52:40 -0500

They wouldn't be the browns if they didn't get within a stones throw of
winning and then blow it. Hey how about those Cavs?
Whew...they are on par to win a whole 7 games this year maybe. And don't
even get me started on the baby tribe.  Sports in Cleveland have reached a
new low.  It is a sad time indeed.  But, Hey at least we have the Buckeyes
to cheer about.
Maybe we just need to move all the teams to Columbus.
JK