[mswindowsxp] OT: News: My newest website addition

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<msoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <thinnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 20:24:08 -0400

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted you all to be the first to know about my latest venture.

The Kenzig Group is proud to announce the unveiling of it's latest website:
VirtualDotNet.com!

Virtualdotnet.com was created to support and discuss everything about
Microsoft .NET. It will have links, discussion groups, mailing list,
downloads and more.

Check it out at http://www.virtualdotnet.com

Please send any comments or feedback on the site to
mailto:jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've set up a mailing list at Freelists.org for this site called
Virtualdotnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx that you can sign up for.
If you are interested sign up. I think we can get an excellent compilation
of people from my other lists to make this list a truly useful resource.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
Moderator

The Kenzig Group of Domains consists of:
http://thethin.net
http://thethin.cc
http://thethin.org
http://thethin.tv