[mswindowsxp] Re: Netscape keeps starting up.........

  • From: "slymax" <groups@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:49:00 -0400

Melanie,
Not sure how to nip netscape in the bud, but try this...

Open IE, go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Programs Tab.  Do you see a
checkbox at the bottom labeled "IE should check to see whether it's the
default browser"?  If so, put a check in that, close IE, then open it
back up again.  You should then be able to set it as default.

Steve H
http://vette.slymax.com