[mswindowsxp] Re: Netscape 6.02

  • From: "Kelly C. Hanna" <ElkySS@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:33:27 -0500

>Whoa,  someone's grouchy :)
>Seriously though, can you not switch to IE or Mozilla?  You can even
> customise the toolbar and layout so it's similar
>to Netscape.  If you're  using XP, you'll find IE much faster.

It's not that big a deal. I just wanted to get the Net2Phone button off. I
really like Netscape...also have IE and use it from time to time, but it won't
act right when saving photos on the hard drive. Seems to save them in a type
that nothing will open even though they are Jpegs. I don't know how to change
that....tried everything I know without hiring a hacker....seems it's always
something with Gate's stuff although I'm very impressed with XP. I also like
the IE customizable toolbar...I love having cut/copy/paste on the toolbar!

I'm sure the browser is great and I may try it, but getting the little wife to
switch browsers is like getting me to buy a new car...not happening!

Kelly & Jana Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com