[mswindowsxp] Re: Netscape 6.02

  • From: Joe Parker <joe.parker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 10:31:21 -0400

Heh. Since someone else already gave the obligatory smart-a** answer (which I agree with) I guess I can say this:

Try the new Mozilla ( www.mozilla.org ). They've finally released version 1.0 and it's quite nice. MUCH better than AOL's Netscape. They both use the same rendering engine, so most of Netscape's plug-ins will work with it, and the classic skin is Netscape-like which will make it a breeze to learn.

At 08:55 AM 7/8/2002, you wrote:

>Control Panel->Add/Remove Programs->Netscape->Uninstall

When chosen, this only gives me the choice to remove the whole program. The button said change or remove, but then hte next window says "Are you sure you want to remove Netscape 6.2 and ALL it's components"...