[mswindowsxp] Re: Netscape 6.02

  • From: foofaraw in the middle <foofaraw_in_the_middle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:40:17 -0700 (PDT)

 if you like toolbars, get the google and nutshell toolbars. do a net search
for them.
  "Kelly C. Hanna" <ElkySS@xxxxxxx> wrote: >Whoa,  someone's grouchy :)
>Seriously though, can you not switch to IE or Mozilla?  You can even
>customise the toolbar and layout so it's similar
>to Netscape.  If you're  using XP, you'll find IE much faster.
 It's not that big a deal. I just wanted to get the Net2Phone button off. I
really like Netscape...also have IE and use it from time to time, but it won't
act right when saving photos on the hard drive. Seems to save them in a type
that nothing will open even though they are Jpegs. I don't know how to change
that....tried everything I know without hiring a hacker....seems it's always
something with Gate's stuff although I'm very impressed with XP. I also like
the IE customizable toolbar...I love having cut/copy/paste on the toolbar!
 I'm sure the browser is great and I may try it, but getting the little wife to
switch browsers is like getting me to buy a new car...not happening!

Kelly & Jana Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com