[mswindowsxp] Re: Message Filters

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:03:38 -0500

The reason the spammers are trying to do this is to fool the spam filters
into "learning" wrong things as spam.
The best product I have seen out there for personal use is Mailwasher
http://www.mailwasher.net/ and there is a FREE version.
Note there is a list for discussing spam I've created at freelists called
NOSPAM with an associated website at:
http://www.SpamGuerilla.com

Regards,
Jim Kenzig