[mswindowsxp] Re: MSN Problem.

  • From: Ted Cotton <tabcot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 09:19:38 +1300

Hi there, Ibrahim.

Many thanks for your very informative letter, but unfortunately it is a day
too late. Yesterday I downloaded a tool that removed Windows Messenger from
my system and this fixed the problem.

What other problems, besides being unable to get remote assistance, am I
liable to encounter?

Your suggestions are just what I was looking for. I should have waited a bit
longer.

Many thanks

Ted.
------