[mswindowsxp] Re: MP3 Files. (M. Bertolani Out Of Office(Auto-Reply))

  • From: "Michael Bertolani" <A00MJB1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:57:18 -0600

I will be out of the office  Today Thursday November 26, 2003.

If you need immediate assistance please call the Customer Support Center
at 753-8100 or e-mail at helpdesk@xxxxxxx

Thank You,

Michael Bertolani

>>> mswindowsxp 11/27/03 16:45 >>>

Hi, all.
I would like to know a little about MP3 files, for example: Is data
about the music (like album.info and song titles etc. contained in a
header. Where can I find a help file that would enlighten me?

Many thanks,

Ted.
------