[mswindowsxp] Re: Labor Day.............for janice

  • From: Melanie <melanietersigni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 11:14:19 -0700 (PDT)

not sure how the pop up works...but i find them help for myself...i will ash dh
to see if he knows.......
 Janice Marie Mossman wrote:
Hi, I am not doing too much this weekend. Just relaxing and using the
computer. I was wondering if there is a way to get rid of those bubble
or balloon help pop-ups on XP. They don't do any harm, but, are rather
annoying. Hi Melanie.

--
Janice Marie Mossman