[mswindowsxp] Re: Internet Explorer Web Pages Displaying Inconsistently

  • From: "Paul Lindberg" <phlindberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:47:00 -0700

Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions...

I just got a hold of someone at my ISP who said they made a change in
their network recently (they replaced a Hub/Router configuration with a
Cisco Switch).  When I talked to the right person, he said that they had
added this Cisco Switch recently (for Network Security Issues) and had
some complaints from some other customers.  They swapped out their Cisco
Switch (back to their Hub/Router configuration) and my problems went
away today...  Truly Amazing... :)

So, Now I am guessing they must have some kind of configuration/routing
problem with their Cisco Switch...

Question: Does anyone know how you would troubleshoot or be able to tell
if something like this was causing a problem in your network
connection???

Thanks again for everyone's help.
---Paul :)