[mswindowsxp] Re: Internet Explorer Web Pages Displaying Inconsistently

  • From: Will Hunt <gwill27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:36:44 -0700 (PDT)

HI Paul:

did you try the IE 6 repair function (add/remove
programs, click on IE 6 and choose repair instead of
install or remove?)  That usually fixes most problems
I have found.  Maybe the uninstall skipped over some
files that are corrupted thinking they were already
installed, and the repair will correct this.  I have
IE 6 and Windows XP and dont really have any problems.

Will

http://autos.yahoo.com