[mswindowsxp] Internet Explorer Web Pages Displaying Inconsistantly

  • From: "Paul Lindberg" <phlindberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:01:22 -0700

Has anyone seen any problems with Internet Explorer having problems
displaying web pages inconsistantly?

Basically, I see 2 problems:
1)The Page does not display at all - I get "The page cannot be
displayed/Cannot find server" Error
2)Multiple parts of the Web Page Icons and Text/Pictures do not display

In either case, Usually, If I do a Refresh of the web page it will
either show up ok or I will be missing parts of the web page (still...).

I am using IE V6.0, DSL High Speed Internet Connection, Compaq Presario
1720US (PIII 1Ghz processor, 20Gb Hard Drive, 512Mb Ram)...

I doesn't matter what web sites I am trying to connect to, I have the
problem the majority of the time (I have tried web sites like Yahoo,
Microsoft, MSN, Google & others...)...

I have tried reloading Internet Explorer & Deleted Stored Web Pages from
IE with no success...

Does anyone have any ideas to help me determine the cause?

Thanks...Paul