[mswindowsxp] Re: Firewall Configuration

  • From: "Snowshelbi" <SnowShelbi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 14:46:15 -0500

Well my kestion isn't really how to do it but if it's doable or not, I
mean do firewalls in general have a way to unblock ports or are they
like totally blocked...the thing is I am getting a new pc soon and if
that is the case I prefer getting a hub or a switch instead of a
firewall, I don't want all the ports to be blocked...i kidna want to
have control over what is and what is not blocked. thanks